Chill Apartment - Nomad friendly
I have an apartment in the city center but I don't want to be here...(I'm a digital nomad and adventure junkie who don't need a home). So i decided to rent it out for the 1st time ever, It's all yours! This cozy open apartment with everything you need for your stay!
The Location :
- My apartment is very central (1st Beibin Road, Jiangbei district), you can easily access anywhere in the downtown area.
- Most of the business and tourist areas are within walking distance or within 20 - 30min by taxi (taxi is so cheap here lol).
- Public transportations are all close by - but I never take them, so Google/Baidu to find your lines if you wanna a ride.
- Supermarkets & pharmacies & hospitals are all within walking distance (many restaurants, cafe, pubs are nearby)
- There are 24H convenience stores / Gym / few swimming pools / basketball court inside my residental complex.
- My residental complex is right on the riverside, perfect place for a walk or running (there are few jogging paths with nice view)
- You can walk for 15 mins to Guanyinqiao (lots of shopping malls, experience the famous "Mountain People Mountain Sea" lol)
- The 9th Street (where bar, clubs, KTVs, drunk young people are located) are 20min by walking, 8mins by taxi.
- HuangNiBang (where some of the "Ins-hot" resturants, cafe are located) is 15 mins by taxi.
- Yuzhong district just cross the bridge, I often walk to there from home, takes about 20 mins.
The Good :
- Fast Internet connection even with VPN!
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwaves... even for X'mas meal.
- A washer and an independent dryer for your laundry.
- The common area is very cozy, there is a long wooden table for you to work, eat, share, chill, chat with friends.
- There is also a little work area near the small library.
- A real king-size double bed with very fine soft matress (I love sleeping, I spent lot of money on it, your good sleep is guaranteed)
- An extra sofa bed where a guest can sleep, or you can use it as a sofe, laying there read a book or play dead. LoL.
- The bathroom comes with a rainfall shower / electronic toilet / dual washbasin.
- Outside on the balcony, there is a very peaceful and chill area for you to relax.
- Many books (English, French, Chinese) for you to read if you want.
- Free stable VPN account for you to use during your stay + Netflix account for you to use if you don't have.
- Housekeeping service twice a month during your stay (If you need more, you can book online or I can help).
The "Not so good" :
- Not available for more than 6 months rental (As I might be back from time to time)
- I keep some of my personal stuff here (You will have empty closets to keep your things, but not all the closets)
- I will be out of China enjoy the sun and the waves during your stay, so there might be time differnce and delay when you text me during your stay.
The House Rules :
- Mi casa es su casa, so keep it nice!
- Anything you see, you can use >>> Just be a sweetheart and return the item to its original location.
- No stealing, No lying - Be honest with me if anything is broken by you. Otherwise, a fine will be charged.
You can cancel the reservation for free within 14 days before moving.
If you cancel your reservation 14 days or more before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of the entire first rent.If you cancel your reservation up to 7 days before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of half of the first rent.If you cancel your reservation less than 6 days before the move-in date, you won’t get a refund of the first rent.
Frequently asked questions for this offer
What happens after I make a reservation?
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
What is the standard furnishing of flats?
All the apartments on offer on Flatio must meet certain standards. We require fully furnished and equipped ones, dishes, cutlery and internet connection included.
What is a medium-term rent?
The duration of a medium-term rent is usually 1 to 12 months. Most of the landlords offer long-term rents or rents for just a few days, therefore getting a medium-term rent without Flatio is not that easy.
Can I go through the contract before I make a reservation of the housing?
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Can I see my chosen accommodation in person before I sign the lease agreement?
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How can I pay?
On Flatio, you have a variety of payment methods to choose from. You can use your card, payment gateway or bank transfer. Just pick the one which suits you the most.
How can I cancel my reservation?
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).