LL113 Delicious suite in renovated Co-living
The suite has a double bed, a kitchenette and a private bathroom.In the coliving you have access to the fully equipped main kitchen, the dining table, ideal for meetings, coworking and beautiful common areas, ideal for people looking to share experiences with other people.A weekly cleaning of the common areas and change of sheets and towels in the suites is done, included in the price.This accommodation has a strategic location: it will be very easy to plan your visit!The balcony is under renovation and there is no access to it.
The building was built by Enric Sagnier i Villavecchia (Marqués de Sagnier), author of works such as the Customs House of the Port of Barcelona (El Raval, 1902), the Palace of Justice of Barcelona (Paseo Lluís Companys, 1887) or the building of the Caja de Pensiones (Vía Layetana, 1917), among many others, and the architect Juan Rubió i Bellver, both disciples of Gaudí, founded the Sant Lluc circle together with the brothers Joan and Josep Llimona.
-PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY!!!
MINIMUM STAY 32 NIGHTS!!!
As a customer, we please ask you to respect the house rules related to this apartment and the building it belongs to. Please read carefully and sign this document to avoid any problem related to the ignorance of these rules.
-PLEASE REMEMBER CHECK-IN IS AVAILABLE FROM 15.00h-18.00h
If you are arriving after 18.00h or on weekend or local holidays, there is a check-in fee and should be paid in cash :
Monday-Friday 18.00 - 20.00 h: Check-in cost 30 euros
Monday-Friday 20.00 – 23.00 h: Check-in cost 50 euros
During weekends 10.00-23.00: Check-in cost 50 euros
During local holidays 10.00-23.00: Check-in cost 50 euros.
WE DO NOT CHECK-IN AFTER 23.00h !!!
-DOCUMENT TO SIGN
Upon arrival, you must sign a document with us to rent this apartment, otherwise we will have no choice but to cancel the reservation.
Unfortunately, Airbnb reservation is not enough, therefore we ask you to sign a document.
To prepare this, guests MUST send us a photo of their passport or ID prior to arrival.
The document consists of three points:
1- Personal data (habitual residence address)
2- Copy number of keys that is delivered and €150 penalty in case of loss.
3- NO tourist clause: requires specifying the reason for the stay.
DUE TO CITY REGULATIONS, IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT OR MODIFY RESERVATIONS OF LESS THAN 32 NIGHTS IN THIS SEASONAL APARTMENT.
1. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED inside the apartment.
2. Please do not throw things out the window (to the street or interior patios)
3. It is not allowed to leave garbage bags in the flat, please throw away in the dumpsters in the street.
4. Please respect your neighbors. Try to keep the noise as low as possible, both inside and outside the apartment. NO PARTIES ALLOWED!!. You need to pay special attention to noise during rest hours, stated by Barcelona council: QUIET TIME: 22.00-8.00
5. You need to pay special attention to noise when entering and leaving the apartment to avoid causing disturbance to the neighbors.
6. Please turn off the lights and appliances when leaving the apartment.
7. For your security we please ask you to lock the doors when leaving and just take the basics with you when you go visit the city, given that pickpockets are very common in Barcelona.
8. We will provide you with several keysets. If a keyset is lost, you will need to contact us as soon as possible. We will be forced to charge you a 150 € fee per keyset, in order to make a new copy.
9. It is not allowed to accommodate more guests than those that are agreed in the contract.
10. We provide towels in the apartment. Please do not use them as beach towels or as cleaning cloths.
11. It is not allowed to hang up towels/clothes for drying on balconies or terraces.
-CHECK-OUT RULES (Check out time is 11h)
1. Remember you need to respect the agreed check-out date.
2. Remember that you must leave the apartment in the same conditions as you found it.
3. Please wash the dishes and kitchen utensils before leaving the apartment. 4. Please don’t leave trash, bottles, boxes or food in the apartment once you’ve left. Remember you can take out the trash every day and throw them in the dumpster in the corner.
5. Please leave all keysets inside the apartment and turn off the lights and appliances on your way out.
You can cancel the reservation for free within 30 days before moving.
If you cancel your reservation 30 days or more before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of the entire first rent. If you cancel your reservation up to 14 days before the move-in date, you’ll get a refund of half of the first rent. If you cancel your reservation less than 13 days before the move-in date, you won’t get a refund of the first rent.
Frequently asked questions for this offer
What happens after I make a reservation?
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
What is the standard furnishing of flats?
All the apartments on offer on Flatio must meet certain standards. We require fully furnished and equipped ones, dishes, cutlery and internet connection included.
What is a medium-term rent?
The duration of a medium-term rent is usually 1 to 12 months. Most of the landlords offer long-term rents or rents for just a few days, therefore getting a medium-term rent without Flatio is not that easy.
Can I go through the contract before I make a reservation of the housing?
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Can I see my chosen accommodation in person before I sign the lease agreement?
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How can I pay?
On Flatio, you have a variety of payment methods to choose from. You can use your card, payment gateway or bank transfer. Just pick the one which suits you the most.
How can I cancel my reservation?
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).